London FIXED GEAR "3-Speed Zehus e-BIKE+ Veloce” Self-charging Hybrid Pedelec
Zehus BIKE+ all in one e-Bike system - The Lightest and Most advanced Pedelec E-Bike system with Intelligent all-in-one hybrid-electric rear hub and automatic Kinetic Energy Recovery management. “+” Mode never runs out of charge and always works for you when needed, even without ever plugging in to re-charge. Different intelligent power assist modes and secure "lock" anti-theft protection mode selectable within the freely available BITRIDE app. Can also be replaced by a regular rear wheel.
Famous Tri/Time Trial Veloce 500 aero carbon frame (RRP ~£1500 alone). Tri/TT design, iextra-aero tubing, steep seatube, hidden rear brake, standard 1-1/8" head tube, internal cable routing, rear facing horizontal dropouts, two bottle cage mounts, rear wheel adjustment screws, and oversized BSA bottom bracket shell. Full monocoque, behind the fork brake mounts, aero-wedge tubing, 1-1/8" steer tube.
Orbit 1-1/8" integrated Headset
Aero seatpost with 30mm of forward/aft adjustment.
38 cm wide CC, aluminium, narrow and compact drop bars, 25.4 clamp
2 high quality long foam grips
3-Speed Crankset and Front derailleur
Novatec hollow axle cartridge bearings front hub
Stainless steel spokes, front radial, rear crossed
Remerx Taurus 36H Light Aluminium rims
2x 700x23c tyres
23.8mm clamp RL-570 Cross-Top small brake levers
Front and Rear direct mount time trial TRP Brakes
Super light Alu cups, hollow axle BB
Racing Time Trial Style Velo saddle
Light aluminium flat pedals with nylon toe clips
100 random stickers included
* Bikes come almost fully assembled but might need some moderate experience to complete
* Components are all new and in perfect condition although some very minor marks might appear from storage or shipping
* Please check your local government laws on the requirements to safely ride bikes on public roads
* Also available as a multi-speed
* Also available as a regular single speed
* Zehus products are fully covered by their own standard warranty terms and assistance